Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Cure Kids.

Today Room 10 participated in a Kelly sports event to support cure kids. Cure kids is a charity that fund a vital medical research. That means cure kids research to find cures for different types of diseases.   
An example of the way they support children's health is raising money to find cures. The effect of their research is that everyone can live a healthy childhood. Today I participated by giving money to cure kids. That means I can help to try and find cures and we also played some games. An example of a game we played was noodle hockey there are two teams and in both of the team each player stands on a color dot and when the instructor calls out a color or even two that color runs to the side and gets a pool noodle so they can smack the ball to the goal. By supporting cure kids, I hope my impact is enough to help this charity.

TO FIND OUT MORE CHECK OUT  THEIR WEBSITE AT Curekids .org.nz



1 comment:

  1. WOW Ricky,
    Great job on your reflection about you and your class having sports day which looks very cool.I really enjoyed at looking at your information for your readers to know what was happening on that day.I also enjoyed having you put down a link to there site.For me I think you r next steps are writing down more information like did you enjoy it,What did your find chanllening or find hard.You did a great job with your relfection just more information for your readers to know more.

    ReplyDelete