Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

My super boring holiday

In the holidays I did nothing yes nothing just cleaning well and a little bit of being lazy. Typical me and watching a series about a zombie apocalypse but other than that I just looked outside and "sighed". and that was the boring nothing I did in the holidays just kidding. There was nothing fun or nothing good enough to describe my holiday well to describe one week. But the other week was even more boring nah it was kind of fun some of my cousins came over to play basketball they kept telling us to come to their courts but none of us wanted to so I or we just hung out with everyone at my house but again all of the other days were boring what can I say I suck at having fun nah and other than doing stuff boring I had breakfast not in the morning more like around the afternoons due to my love sleeping so that was my holidays Sleep for a long time eat go back to bed wake back up clean lay on the couch look at the roof watch tv play basketball go to church do the dishes eat again and sleep then finally hiding so I don't need to do the dishes yay but apart from doing all the boring stuff I laughed at my brother when he got into trouble and now that I'm back to school everythings back to normal yaaaay oh yes and I listen to music in holidays what did you do for the holiday          

No comments:

Post a Comment